WELCOME TO YOUR MONTHLY CARE PACKAGE!
A benefit of being a part of my community (ps: thanks for being here)
Every month, you'll receive:
1. A helpful guide, worksheet, or checklist to help you take action on one area of your own personal health and wellness.
2. A video training from me and other experts in the health and wellness arena (a member favorite!).
3. A favorite recipe, simple workout program, or printable quote on the month's theme.
HERE ARE THIS MONTH'S GOODIES ------>
A worksheet to help you find more time for self care in the busy lifestyle you lead. Head on over to my Facebook page every Tuesday morning at 10 AM MST for a training on how to use the worksheet to open up more time for you!
With this month's theme being self care, I chose to interview a fellow business owner that is crushing it in business and in motherhood. We talk all about the things that get in the way of self care, how to find time for yourself, and how to get your family to respect the time you need to make for yourself. Hope you enjoy!
Let me tell you the story: Once upon a time I was babysitting my tween nieces. I decided to make cookies with them since I felt like that that might make them think I was awesomely cool. (I'm always working on my "favorite aunt" game and since I have 27 nieces and nephews it is a tough game) We whipped up these chocolate chip wonders and the next day they took the recipe home and made them with their mom and siblings. They delivered them to their neighbors and decided to call them "buddy cookies" because everyone loved them so much. So, if you make these cookies for someone, they will be your buddy for life. Hence-"buddy cookies." Without further ado, here is our recipe.
Care Crates Buddy Cookies
2 sticks cold butter, cut into 1 inch segments
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 TBSP vanilla extract (yes...that says Tablespoon)
3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp kosher salt (if you don't have it, don't stress! Use 1/2 tsp regular table salt)
1 tsp baking soda
10 oz chocolate chips (I prefer semi-sweet)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream your butter and sugars.
3. Add in your eggs and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together your flour, salt, and baking soda.
5. Add dry ingredients to your wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
6. Stir in your chocolate chips.
7. Roll and set on baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
8. Share with a friend and tag us #cookiefridaywithmj
Every Friday, Mandi shares a delicious cookie recipe. Head on over to her website to join the mailing list for free cookie recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
No part of this package is available for resale or sharing. Please spread the love to your friends that could use this by sending them to the opt in page, which can be found here. DO NOT SHARE THIS WEB PAGE DIRECTLY!!
Thank you for obeying and respecting the time and effort I put into these monthly care packages.